CompTIA A+ Training
Installing, Configuring, Managing and Troubleshooting a PC focuses on computer systems and the components that make up a computer. It teaches how to install, maintain, and configure the Windows OS and different computer components and peripherals. The course also enables students to set up computer networks and mitigate computer security threats. In addition, the course educates students on how to carry out troubleshooting, preventative maintenance, and other safety procedures. Two exams are necessary to be CompTIA A+ certified: CompTIA A+ Essentials, exam code 220-801; and CompTIA A+ Practical Application, exam code 220-802.
- Install, configure, manage, and troubleshoot a PC.
- Understand the fundamentals of computer technology, networking, and security.
- Identify hardware, peripheral, networking, and security components of a computer.
- Understand the basic functionality of the Windows OS.
- Understand basic troubleshooting methodology.
- Practice proper safety procedures while working with computers.
- Effectively interact with customers and peers.
Office IT Supervisor
No previous experience required