CompTIA Security+ Training
CompTIA Security+ is a course that will assist you if your job responsibilities include securing network services, network devices, and network traffic. It is also the main course you will take to prepare for the CompTIA Security+ certification examination (exam number SY0-401). In this course, you will build on your knowledge and professional experience with computer hardware, operating systems, and networks as you acquire the specific skills required to implement basic security services on any type of computer network.
- Network security
- Compliance and operational security
- Threats and vulnerabilities
- Application, data and host security
- Access control and identity management
- Manage data, application, and host security.
- Manage certificates.
Data Security Analyst
Blockchain & Crypto Developer
Forensic Data Investigation
CompTIA A+ Training
CompTIA N+ Training