REVOLUTIONARY MASTERMIND SERIES
Software Engineering program builds a strong foundation in ICT, software engineering principles, enterprise development frameworks, project management and much more. This course focuses on developing skills in .NET and Java Technologies. Software engineering in Ghana has emerged as the go-to profession within the Information Technology space that pays the most talented engineers the highest wages. Software engineers are computer science professionals who use knowledge of engineering principles and programming languages to build software products. The principles taught in NIIT Software Engineering, a 4 semester program, are applicable across multiple coding branches of IT such as mobile app development, game development, web development and network control systems. Each completed semester offers the learner the chance to secure a certification and job opportunities.
- Working Smart with Microsoft Office & the Internet
- Logic Building and Effective Problem Solving
- RDBMS Essentials & T-SQL Programming
- Advance Excel Tools and Techniques for Analyzing Data
Exit Profile: Database Analyst
- Programming in Java
- HTML5 Programming
- Developing Web Applications Using Servlets & JSP
Exit Profile: Web Application Developer Using Java
- Developing Mobile Apps on the Android Platform
- Implementing JSF, Hibernate, and Spring in Java EE Applications
- Automated Testing Using JUNIT
Exit Profile: Distributed Applications Developers (Java)
- Object Oriented Programming Using C#
- Developing Web Applications Using ASP.NET
Exit Profile: .Net Web Application Developers
Chief Technology Officer
Information Systems Manager
Mobile App Developer
Be comfortable working in the Windows environment.
Knowledge of Microsoft Office would be an added advantage.
Knowledge of basic of Hardware devices.