CISA is world-renowned as the standard of achievement for those who audit, control, monitor and assess an organization’s information technology and business systems. This course is for candidates who wish to take the International Certification after this programme, while this course will help you to prepare for the CISA exam, it is not the only preparation that should be used. ISACA requires that the successful candidate have at least five years of professional experience; because of this, the CISA exam will draw on material and experience that is beyond the scope of any single training course, most notably covering database administration, network components and theory, software and operating systems, and hardware devices. Candidates who wish to solidify their understanding of this material might choose to take additional training in these areas if they don’t feel their professional experience is sufficient.
- Implement information systems audit services in accordance with information systems audit standards, guidelines, and best practices.
- Evaluate an organization's structure, policies, accountability, mechanisms, and monitoring practices.
- Evaluate an organization's systems and infrastructure lifecycle management practices.
- Perform the post-implementation tasks needed to determine if the changes made were done correctly, meet their objectives, and are being properly maintained.
- Evaluate the IT service delivery and support of an organization.
- Define the protection policies used to promote the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of information assets.
- Evaluate the business continuity and disaster recovery processes used to provide assurance that in the event of a disruption, IT services are maintained.
Information Security Analyst
Cyber Security Analyst
Enterprise Network Security
Some level of work experience in IT service support or IT service delivery is highly recommended.
Prior experience with Network Administration
Prior experience with Hardware Support